We will show you how the ability to design customized solutions was decisive to achieve the winning answers for one of the USA world's leader in bicycles production.
This manufacturer bicycles' fame (made in USA) is due to the product research and obsessive attention to detail.
The passion for details care pushed the US bicycle manufacturer to:
A) Improve the accuracy of his work;
B) Increase the productivity
N.B. Until then, the company was working the components that we are analyzing with pneumatic drills.
The main problems that we had to solve were:
• To reach the customer required level of precision (far superior to that obtained from the air/ pneumatic system);
• To ensure the repeatability of the accuracy achieved on an increased production volume;
• Allow a quick and easy maintenance, reducing to a minimum the machines downtime;
• Ensure installation and rapid integration into the customer production processes.
Euroma Group realized a solution to automate the production process using a programmable NC unit, suggesting the model F.CN24.120.
This type of unit particularly suits the kind of work in which an easy managing is required and allows to operate in any position thanks to its references.
Further winning features of the equipment are:
- Spindle drive = rolled, precision 16 mm dia. 25 x 5 mm pitch ball screw, pre-loaded to “0”
- Toothed belt drive = 1:1 (or otherwise) ratio, and Brushless motor mounting provision
- Quill position limit switches = n°1 forward, n°1 at rest, n°1 “0” point.
The operating unit F.C. N 24,120, driven by rolled screw ball, allows a repeatable and precise advancement thanks to Numerical Control system integration.
We also guaranteed constant assistance onsite during all the installation and testing stages of the proposed solutions in the customer production lines.
The solution developed by Euroma Group guaranteed to the customer the following benefits:
1. Cost reduction due to the easy installation and maintenance of Euroma Group NC operating units compared to all the previously adopted solutions;
2. Significant improvement of the machining accuracy and therefore of the components quality in output;
3. Increase of the system productivity.
Euroma, Behind Innovation.
More than 35 years of experience in the production of components for automation and machine tools on customer request.
Have you got a similar problem to solve? Contact us.